International Data Center is planned for corporate landing business park
Connection provides big data capability from Spain and Brazil to USA.
Globalinx Data Center, LLC, headquartered in Virginia Beach, has agreed to purchase 10 acres of land for $2 million in the Corporate Landing Business Park from the Virginia Beach Development Authority. The company plans to develop a 138,000-square-foot international, carrier-neutral data center to provide connections for numerous fiber providers.
Virginia Beach is plugged in and ready to go to meet this new demand. Corporate Landing Business Park is a 325-acre, Class A mixed-use location with available sites and planned Data Centers. Other advantages include:
- Dominion Virginia Power Certified data center sites
- Available fiber access hubs
- Streamlined permitting process
- Ultra-high-speed commercial and residential network infrastructure in place
- Stable business costs, competitive power rates and flexible business assistance
< Back to News Page